Robert (Bob) G. AndersonRobert (Bob) Anderson Clark Hill
Robert (Bob) G. Anderson
Robert (Bob) G. Anderson is a certified Real Estate Specialist in Clark Hill’s Real Estate Practice Group in the firm's Arizona office. He provides his substantial experience to help institutional lenders, developers, and investors in a variety of projects including residential subdivisions, condominiums, office complexes, shopping centers, hotels and industrial parks.
Bob’s clients have included both lenders and borrowers, where he has documented complex loan transactions, modifications, workouts, foreclosures and receiverships. Bob has worked with developers and investors in numerous real estate transactions; and is well-versed in title insurance, covenants, conditions and restrictions, boundary disputes, easements, and virtually all other aspects of real estate law.
Throughout his career, Bob has represented both landlords and tenants in negotiating and documenting various types of commercial leases; with additional experience in telecommunication leasing.
Bob brings his clients prior experience as former general counsel for a major title insurance company, managing the legal department. He also worked in the banking industry where his duties included loan documentation, documenting workouts of distressed assets, and secondary market documentation. He has assisted clients in the formation of business entities, and drafting buy-sell agreements, licensing agreements, distribution agreements, and shareholder agreements.
- Documentation for Acquisition of Hotel and Golf Resort
- Documentation for Refinancing Multistate Self-storage Properties
- Negotiate and Document Cellular Tower Lease Agreements with National Carriers
- Draft Update Revisions to Home Owners Association CC&RS
- Prepare Third Party Opinion Letters for Out of State Borrowers
- Current member of Board of Directors of United Cerebral Palsy of Central Arizona
- Former member of Board of Directors of Shaw Butte Little League
- Past affiliation with YMCA youth programs