Mark A. NasrMark Nasr Clark Hill
Mark A. Nasr
Mark A. Nasr is a Senior Attorney in Clark Hill's Construction Law Practice Group. Mark is an experienced litigator who represents design professionals, including engineers and architects, general contractors, subcontractors, developers and property owners. Mark also works with clients on workplace safety and health practices and advises clients on steps necessary to minimize exposure to and risks of potential litigation. He brings a wide-range of experience litigating multi-disciplinary matters in state and federal courts and binding arbitration. Mark also brings a unique perspective to the Construction Law Practice Group, having earned both a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering. His results have led to him being named a Michigan Super Lawyers Rising Star in Construction Law multiple times.
Prior to joining Clark Hill, Mark gained invaluable experience working at a large national law firm where his practice concentrated on complex litigation matters in state and federal courts as well as before administrative agencies. He is licensed to practice in all Michigan (State and Federal) courts and is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Mark resides in Troy with his wife and two children.
- Association of Corporate Counsel - "Protecting Your Company's Trade Secrets" - Birmingham - October 2016
- Angelo Iafrate Construction Company Annual Safety Conference - ''Accident Prevention and Investigation'' - Warren - April 2016
- Lombardo Homes of S.E. Michigan Annual Safety Conference - ''Risk Management and Accident Prevention'' - Shelby Twp - October 2015
- Angelo Iafrate Construction Company Annual Safety Conference - ''Construction Contractor Risk Management'' - Warren - March 2015
- HalfMoon Education Inc. - ''Michigan Engineering Law'' - Novi - April 23, 2014
- Michigan Society of Professional Surveyors 72nd Annual Meeting - ''Trial Court System'' - Traverse City - February 22, 2013
- Michigan Society of Professional Surveyors 72nd Annual Meeting - ''Snapshot of a Civil Trial'' - Traverse City - February 22, 2013
- Michigan Society of Professional Surveyors 2012 Annual Meeting - ''Restoring the Applicable Statute of Limitations for Design Professionals and Contractors'' - Traverse City - February 23, 2012