Maggie GiltnerMaggie Giltner Clark Hill
Maggie Giltner has over 25 years of experience and focuses her practice in the areas of estate planning, asset protection, and probate and trust administration including assisting clients with procedural and substantive issues in both contested and uncontested estate and trust matters.
Maggie is Board Certified in Estate Planning & Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Advised clients on estate and gift tax planning techniques designed to minimize estate tax
- Advised clients regarding wealth preservation issues including asset protection planning, formation of family limited partnerships and limited liability companies
- Advised clients on various methods of planning for incapacity
- Advised and assisted individual and corporate fiduciaries with all aspects of the administration of decedents’ estates, including intestate estates, determination of heirships, probate of wills, and filing of estate tax returns
- Advised beneficiaries of estates and trusts regarding their rights as beneficiaries
- Advised clients with respect to marital property agreements, characterization issues relating to community and separate property under Texas law on death and divorce
- Advised clients in matters related to business succession planning