Joshua A. QuinonesJoshua Quinones Clark Hill
Joshua A. Quinones
Joshua focuses his practice on the areas of toxic tort, product liability, transportation and general liability. Having handled many jury trials, he is prepared to tackle all aspects of litigation from start to finish, including complex scientific, technical and medical issues. He has defended numerous chemical manufacturers, product manufacturers and premises owners, as well as trucking entities and their drivers, with a growing emphasis on non-emergency medical transport vehicles. He has a depth of experience with automobile manufacturers and the Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act. He has successfully defended dozens of chemical and product manufacturers against claims of allegedly defective design, manufacture and inadequacy of warnings. He has defended numerous HOAs and commercial property owners against habitability and environmental claims, including alleged exposures to mold, lead, asbestos and other toxic chemical exposures. Most of his cases involve allegations of terminal diseases, catastrophic injuries, brain injury, burns or wrongful death claims.
- Presenter, “Investigation and Defense of Carbon Monoxide Exposure Claims”, May 17, 2017
- Presenter, "Is the Wave of Marijuana Legalization All Smoke? A Practical Look", CLM Orange County Chapter Education & Networking Event, April 20, 2017
- Co-author, Environmental Law Newsletter, January 2017
- "EPA Proposed TCE Ban"
- Co-author, Environmental Law Newsletter, December 2016
- "California Supreme Court Validates Secondary Exposure Claims over Strong Opposition from Defense Groups"
- "Gold Diggers Forced to Find New Method for Mining Legitimate Claims"