Jennifer WadeJennifer Wade Clark Hill
Jennifer Wade maintains a practice in commercial litigation for the financial services and real estate industries. She assists investors and servicers in multiple real estate and litigation-related matters, including issues related to MERS, common owner associations, mortgage-backed security trusts, title insurance coverage, consumer protection law claims, and contested foreclosure matters.
- Represented loan originators, loan servicers, sub-servicers and investors in connection with residential mortgage disputes in ten states.
- Handled litigated foreclosure actions involving allegations of fraud and alleged improprieties in the foreclosure process.
- Prepared and filed pretrial and post-trial motions, including motions to dismiss and motions for summary judgment, deposed borrowers and their experts, and handled trials.
- Analyzed title documents, ascertained the lender's and investor's interests and identified title defects.
- Supervised affiliate counsel in several states in order to resolve cases effectively and efficiently.