Jennifer JusticeJennifer Justice Clark Hill
Jennifer Justice is an experienced litigator with practical knowledge of legal issues in the financial, retail, and transportation industries. She regularly represents corporations, partnerships, and individuals in contract disputes, business tort cases and financial actions.
Prior to joining Strasburger, Jennifer served as a Director of Global Community Building for a worldwide nonprofit organization. During her decade long tenure, she planned and executed gatherings for up to 2,000 attendees from as many as 17 different countries.
As a law student, Jennifer served as a judicial extern for The Honorable A. Joe Fish of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
- Represented national credit union in breach of contract disputes related to consumer auto loans, credit cards and lines of credit.
- Obtained Writs of Sequestration on behalf of national credit union related to consumer defaults on auto loans.
- Obtained favorable verdict against all defendants in bench trial representing a transportation brokerage against a former agent for fraud and breach of contract. Served as second chair.
- Obtained take nothing judgment in favor of client during bench trial defending a regional store against a customer's personal injury claims. Served as second chair.
- Successfully represented financial institution in forcible detainer suit following loan default.
- Obtained motion for summary judgment in case seeking recovery of damages from borrower and guarantor in commercial loan default litigation.
- Successfully represented client in settlement of case between financial institution client and guarantor for recovery of damages incurred as a result of a commercial loan default.
- Obtained judgment on behalf of oilfield services client against oil company in litigation over services provided and garnished oil company's bank account in subsequent garnishment action in the 380th Judicial District Court in Collin County, Texas (Cause No. 380-04492-2015; Cause No. 380-00547-2016).
- Civil Case Law Update, Collin County Bench Bar Conference (April 2016)
- In Hot Housing Market, Buyers Getting Creative To Close TheæDeal, CBS News (February 2016)