Chris HarrisChris Harris Clark Hill
Chris Harris advises a variety of clients on how to secure the future of their commercial enterprise, non-profit organization, or personal legacy through efficient tax structures. His experience includes:
- structuring and negotiating business transactions,
- partnership and corporate tax planning,
- corporate governance,
- navigating private equity transactionsæor mergers and acquisitions,
- handling business reorganizations or separations,
- trusts, marital property issues, and
- the creation of family limited partnerships or private foundations.
Chris is well-versed in federal, state and international tax structures that affect both established industries -æreal estate, energy, healthcare, hospitality, and finance - and the entrepreneurial community.
Chris is Board Certified in Tax Law by the Board of Legal Specialization.
- Decide Whether an LL.M. Is Right for You, U.S. News & World Report (January 2017)