Ashley A. EscuderoAshley Escudero Clark Hill
Ashley A. Escudero
Ashley is a skilled civil litigator, with experience in product liability, long-term care, labor and employment and other commercial matters. Ashley represents pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical devices companies in individual cases and multidistrict litigation at the state and federal levels. She has successfully represented manufacturers in claims involving spinal implants, neuro-monitoring devices, hip implants, bone plates and screws, catheters, needles and syringes, lasers, cold therapy devices, pain pumps, and vena cava filters. Ashley also represents corporate clients in employment and general commercial matters, including contractual disputes, unfair competition, and unfair business practices matters.
In the long-term care sector, Ashley represents corporate and individual clients in cases against residential care facilities for the elderly (RCFEs) and assisted living facilities involving claims of elder abuse, intentional torts, wrongful death, fraud, emotional distress, unfair business practices and violation of statutory duties.
Ashley’s background also includes estate planning, probate, premises liability, intellectual property, medical malpractice, and professional license defense.
- Co-Presenter, "Risk Management Tools for Healthcare Providers: Documentation," LeadingAge California Annual Conference, May 2018
- Co-Author, "San Diego college finds complying with CFRA is a two-way street," California Employment Law Letter, January 30, 2017
- Co-Author, "2017 update: California Legislature enacts employment laws for private, public sector," California Employment Law Letter, November 21, 2016
- Legal Commentator, "Real Radio Now" on ESPN Radio 1700
- Co-Author, "Court of appeal SLAPPs down professor’s discrimination lawsuit," California Employment Law Letter, September 21, 2015