Alison P. HitzAlison Hitz Clark Hill
Alison P. Hitz
Alison P. Hitz is a senior attorney in the Immigration Practice Group in Clark Hill's Washington, D.C., office. Alison has successfully filed hundreds of employment-based immigration cases on behalf of physicians and professionals. She brings extensive knowledge of immigration law to bear in providing premium service to all of the firm's clients.
Alison has experience in working with state departments of health on behalf of foreign physicians in J-1 waiver cases and filing successful nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions for them. She has represented clients before the Executive Office of Immigration Review, U.S. Department of State and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
At The George Washington University Law School, Alison received the designation of Jacob Burns Merit Scholar for her outstanding academic achievement. She was also recognized by the Dean of Students for her pro bono immigration work on behalf of Catholic Charities USA. Alison was a founding member of the Immigration Law Association at GW and served as a staff member on the American Intellectual Property Law Association's quarterly journal. Alison has a strong science background and served as a sports medicine intern with the UCLA athletic program as an undergraduate.
- GlobalLawExperts: 2018 Business Immigration Law Firm of the Year in Washington D.C.
- 2018 Corporate Intl Magazine Global Award: 'Business Immigration Law Firm of the Year in Washington D.C.'
- Clark Hill receives 2017 Tier 1 Ranking for Immigration Law in Washington, DC by US News and World Report.
- Clark Hill won Immigration - Law Firm of the Year – USA by Finance Monthly Law Awards, 2017.
- Clark Hill won Legal Team of the Year - Corporate Immigration for 2017 by Lawyerissue.
- Speaker, "Changes in National Interest Waiver (EB2 NIW),” AILA DC Chapter Fall Conference, November 2017
- “Everything You Need to Know About Hiring Foreign Medical Graduates,” Webinar, September 2017