Representation of a public oil and energy exploration company in its strategic acquisition/merger of another public oil and energy exploration company.
Oil & Gas Legal Services
Clark Hill attorneys have wide-ranging experience in the oil and gas industry, representing independent distributors, transporters, retailers, and environmental consultants. Clark Hill offers a full range of legal services to industry marketers based on extensive industry knowledge derived from years of representing our clients in state and federal courts and in administrative proceedings across the nation. Additionally, Clark Hill attorneys have state-of-the-art expertise in negotiating commercial contracts for the distribution, supply and transportation of oil and gas. Our attorneys also provide regulatory counseling - negotiating environmental contract provisions and conducting due diligence audits in connection with mergers, acquisitions and project financing.
Clark Hill's oil and gas practice has extensive experience in handling all aspects of:
- Retail and wholesale facility sales and purchases
- Distribution and supply agreements
- Site leasing arrangements
- Site franchises
- Service station development
- Environmental claims arising under federal and state law in all fifty states as well as in Federal District and Bankruptcy Courts across the nation.
- Claims and transactional issues arising under the federal Petroleum Marketing Practices Act
Our expertise in oil and gas law allows us to assist with all situations and problems confronted by our clients. Our commitment to continuous training and education assures our clients of the most up-to-date advice and counsel in today's environment, and our multi-disciplinary approach allows our clients to benefit from the expertise of multiple practice groups in an accessible and cost-effective way.