Clark Hill PLC is a member of USLAW NETWORK, an affiliation of more than 60 independent law firms with over 3,500 attorneys in 45 states.
By working with USLAW NETWORK firms, our clients can:
· Access competent legal counsel across the US and in Europe;
· Streamline the law firm procurement process;
· Participate in ongoing legal education opportunities through USLAW NETWORK Spring and Fall client conferences;
· Benefit from a variety of practical resources, including the USLAW Transportation Rapid Response Handbook, USLAW web site, and a series of USLAW compendiums on state law and other issues.
When using a USLAW NETWORK firm, our clients can rest assured their cases and matters are in the competent and qualified hands of our member firms’ attorneys who are committed to delivering reliable, responsive service.
All USLAW member firms:
· Have been thoroughly-screened and are subject to a rigorous ongoing review process;
· USLAW has stringent membership requirements, and firms can be part of the NETWORK by invitation only;
· Are AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell;
· Have substantial litigation and trial experience, in addition to general commercial legal skills ranging from employment law to corporate transactions.
While USLAW NETWORK provides our clients with national access to some of the best trial lawyers in the country, USLAW NETWORK firms are also highly skilled at early case evaluation and resolution, when possible and appropriate. As an organization, the NETWORK is committed to delivering top quality legal work, responsive service, and cost-effective representation tailored to the unique needs of individual clients.
For more information, visit www.uslaw.org or contact Clark Hill primary USLAW NETWORK contact: Dan Scully: firstname.lastname@example.org