More News > >
Admitted to practice in Michigan, Indiana, U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan and the U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
J.D., Indiana University School of Law at Indianapolis, 1991
B.A., Biology, Indiana University, 1988
State Bar of Michigan
Indiana Bar Association
American Bar Association (Member, Health Law & Labor Law Sections)
American Health Lawyers Association
Flash Content Loading
Gregory W. Moore chairs Clark Hill’s National Healthcare Group. He has focused his entire career on representing health care providers and routinely handles matters before federal and state courts as well as administrative agencies. In addition, Greg provides daily counsel to health care providers ranging in size from the sole physician office to some of the largest physician practice groups and hospital systems in the United States. With 20 years of experience serving clients in the health care industry, his practice covers the full spectrum of regulatory, transactional and litigation services. On any given day he is focusing on health reform matters, joint ventures, managed care, regulatory compliance, labor and employment matters, as well as international collaboration and business ventures including cross-border health care delivery.
Greg has been continuously selected by his peers as a Super Lawyer since 2003. He was also named to Indiana’s List of Who’s Who Behind the Scenes in Health Care in 2004.
Greg is an accomplished speaker. He has lectured all around the globe on topics relevant to the health care industry with particular emphasis on health care reform, global health care delivery, and behavioral health care matters. He also routinely publishes articles through various trade publications in the health care and behavioral health care industries.
• Bahamonde v. Indiana Heart Assoc., P.C., 714 N.E.2nd 309 (Ind. App. Ct. 1999).
• Hamner v. St. Vincent Hospital and Healthcare Ctr., 224 F.3rd 701 (7th Cir. 2000).
• Simler v. Harrison County Hospital, 110 F. Supp. 2d 886 (S.D. Ind. 2000).
• Mattice v. Memorial Hospital of South Bend, 249 F.3d 682 (7th Cir. 2001); 87 F. Supp. 2d 859 (N.D. Ind. 2000); 1999 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 20933; 9 ADA Cases 988 (N.D. Ind. 1999).
• Schele v. Porter Memorial Hosp., 198 F. Supp. 2d 979 (N.D. Ind. 2001).
• Hardy v. Floyd Memorial Hosp., 2002 WL 24455 (S.D. Ind. 2002).
• Sweet v. Mulberry Lutheran Home, 2003 WL 21525058 (S.D. Ind. 2003).
• Mason v. St. Vincent Hosp., 2004 WL 3242339 (S.D. Ind. 2004).
• Smith v. Botsford General Hosp., 419 F.3d 513 (6th Cir. 2005) Amicus.
• Lockhart v. Providence Hospital and Medical Center, Inc., 04-70158 (E.D. Mich. Dec. 3, 2004).
• Misaras v. St. John Health & Eastwood Clinics, 04-60007-CZ (Mich. App. Ct. 2006).
• Schlagel v. Ascension Health Information Services, 2007 LEXIS 26269 (E.D. Mich.).
• United States v. St. John Health Systems - Oakland, 2005 LEXIS 13529 (E.D. Mich.).